Based in Dallas, Texas
PC / Mac / Linux
Rethinking the competitive first person shooter.
- 5v5 Online Multiplayer - Not too big, not too small
- Parkour in Outer Space - Mix of zero gravity (with full 6 degrees of freedom) and gravity-influenced areas, grapple hooks, and other mechanics create a thrillingly rich movement system that delivers a competitive edge for those who master it
- Custom Kits - Create custom classes by mixing and matching from a diverse set of weapons and equipment that challenge the long-standing genre archetypes
- Progressive Capture the Flag - A fresh new take on a classic game mode, retooled to be even more exciting
- Pursuit Mode - a free-for-all game mode designed for 2-7 players
- Challenge Mode - Racing and more, offline and online, leaderboards
- Vibrant Art Style - Colorful, clean, and surreal
- Community - Focused on creating a positive online community that defies the status quo
Greenlight Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Arms of Telos. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Selected for Taco Bell's Indie Game Garage"
- "...combining myriad movement types into a dynamic traversal system that can shift from swinging through sci-fi landscapes like a certain arachnid hero to barreling through space with the agility of Descent’s crafts."
- Christian Valentin, Kill Screen
- "Arms of Telos is a fast 5v5 arena FPS with the ambitious aim of “rethinking the competitive first person shooter.”"
- Melody, rockpapershotgun.com
- "More First Person Shooters Like This Please"
- Mark Serrels, Kotaku Australia
- "Upcoming multiplayer FPS Telos looks incredibly fun"
- Jeffrey Matulef, eurogamer.net
- "Telos is what he really wants to make. It’s also what I really want him to make, so this is working out well already."
- Graham Smith, rockpapershotgun.com
Keep up at overpoweredgames.tumblr.com.
Retweet everything I post on twitter.com.
Make ridiculous comments on our videos on youtube.com.
Watch me in real-time on twitch.tv.
Get me to the front page of indiedb.com.
Join the community discussion at discourse.armsoftelos.com.
Upvote everything on reddit.com.
About Overpowered Games
One man on a crazy mission to make the best competitive multiplayer experience on PC
More information on Overpowered Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Arms of Telos Credits
Design and Development