Based in Dallas, Texas
PC / Mac / Linux
Rethinking the competitive first person shooter.
Justin has been developing Arms of Telos on a part-time basis since late 2013 and hopes to launch the first public early access style release in 2016 with the hopes of continuing development and expanding on the game for years after release and maybe get some help so he doesn't die.
- 5v5 Online Multiplayer - Not too big, not too small
- Parkour in Outer Space - Mix of zero gravity (with full 6 degrees of freedom) and gravity-influenced areas, grapple hooks, and other mechanics create a thrillingly rich movement system that delivers a competitive edge for those who master it
- Custom Kits - Create custom classes by mixing and matching from a diverse set of weapons and equipment that challenge the long-standing genre archetypes
- Progressive Capture the Flag - A fresh new take on a classic game mode, retooled to be even more exciting
- Challenge Mode - Racing and more, offline and online
- Vibrant Art Style - Colorful, clean, and surreal
- Community - Focused on creating an online game community that is more helpful than hurtful
Alpha Playtest with Developer Commentary YouTube
The Basics, Pre-Release YouTube
Grapple and Movement YouTube
Gameplay With No Commentary YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Arms of Telos. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Selected for Taco Bell's Indie Game Garage"
- "...combining myriad movement types into a dynamic traversal system that can shift from swinging through sci-fi landscapes like a certain arachnid hero to barreling through space with the agility of Descent’s crafts."
- Christian Valentin, Kill Screen
- "Arms of Telos is a fast 5v5 arena FPS with the ambitious aim of “rethinking the competitive first person shooter.”"
- Melody, rockpapershotgun.com
- "More First Person Shooters Like This Please"
- Mark Serrels, Kotaku Australia
- "Upcoming multiplayer FPS Telos looks incredibly fun"
- Jeffrey Matulef, eurogamer.net
- "Telos is what he really wants to make. It’s also what I really want him to make, so this is working out well already."
- Graham Smith, rockpapershotgun.com
Keep up at overpoweredgames.tumblr.com.
Retweet everything I post on twitter.com.
Make ridiculous comments on our videos on youtube.com.
Watch me in real-time on twitch.tv.
Get me to the front page of indiedb.com.
Join the community discussion at discourse.armsoftelos.com.
Upvote everything on reddit.com.
About Overpowered Games
One man on a crazy mission to make the best competitive multiplayer experience on PC
More information on Overpowered Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Arms of Telos Credits
Design and Development